Friday 1 January 2016

VOX POP: MOUTH ODOUR







Relationship palava sef, so now it is not enough that your boo probably has another boo, you also have to worry about the rival in the mouth. Yes o! Mouth odour. How do you tell your boo or bae that he or she is a CULPRIT?

‘I will tell her the same way I will tell a fat girlfriend that she is fat. It is that simple’

Onyekachi Anyaghowa

300L, Physiology, UI

‘(LAUGHS) I can’t tell her. C’mon, she will feel so embarrassed forever. Don’t think I can tell her but she can’t even be my partner if she’s got mouth odour’

Tunde,

200L, Geography, Unilag

‘I will just tell her plainly that she has mouth odour’

Damilola ogunsanya, redeemer’s university

‘I will call him, sit him down and subtly relate this problem to him without making him ashamed and we will discuss how to combat it’

Tamara Akinloye

200L, Religious Studies, UI

‘It is very difficult to say that’

Oshokoya Melody Joy,

Redeemer’s University

‘(SMILES) I’ll buy her toothpaste on her birthday, she’ll get the gist. Or keep telling her there is someone I know that has mouth odour and how much I don’t dig it, so she would get conscious of it’

Taofeek Bello,

300L, Quantity Surveying, Unilag

No comments:

Post a Comment