Friday 1 January 2016

MUST READ: Online Love, A Tragedy??


Ping ping, the sound I always wait to hear
I wake up every morning with love in my heart and lots of cheer
I stare at his face in his pictures and my face is covered with smiles
Enchanted i am, as my crush for this boy has gone the farthest miles.
Not met him yet but I feel like he's the one I've lived for
Touching his cheek, slipping my hand around his neck and whispering in his ears are things I wish for.
I sleep every night and it's no stress for me to see him in my dreams
But as reality would have it. . We're just 2 friends still yet to meet.
But I've fallen too deep, I'm in love to bits.

But then the day came when we finally got to be together
I couldn't help myself the day before, as my whole body fulled with shivers. There was anxiety, insecurities, thoughts of outfit and yet bit of laughter.
I jumped into my best pick of outfit and moved with elegance as I'll finally meet my lover.
I arrived the restaurant where we agreed to meet, I still couldn't get over the shine of his teeth.
But the moment I sighted him where he sat, my mouth was wide open and my head slowly lowered in despair.
The supposed love of my life, my online love, was all dressed without legs on a wheel chair.

- MIKADO.

No comments:

Post a Comment