Thursday 1 January 2015

POEM - "CRAZY ME"

Everything just seems to be off
Everyone seems to be not interested
And me, myself, I just feel so far away from me and it all...
Maybe this is my dance into adulthood,
A taste of life while I pretend to be a child
Or maybe I just don't want to face reality.

 Maybe am crazy,
Maybe am over thinking these things,
Or maybe I just expect so much.
These things and many more I ask myself.

Am too tired...
Too tired of Family,
Too tired of Friends,
Too tired of School,
Too tired of Thinking,
And am too tired of myself.
However, it seems to be me that knows,
Understands,feels, speak and solve possibly what I feel
And think am going through .

Am too stressed out of my mind,
From pissing one person off, to another
And am not even in a position to bother about no one.
Maybe I should take a day off.
Or how about I forget about family, friends,future and myself.
Indeed am crazy...
One question though - Am I the only one feeling this way?!

Gold Gerry
Babcock University
300 level

2 comments:

  1. OMG! This is so cool! Thank you for publishing this I really appreciate it...and also please check out my blog goldgerry.blogspot.com.Just got started but still

    ReplyDelete