Thursday 1 January 2015

EXCLUSIVE interview with Babcock's Most Handsome .. "BEAUTY AND THE WIG"


 Hi Everybody,I'm sure you must be wondering what this title is all about...lol..Well,well....I am the BEAUTY and THE WIG here is our first male star on The FACET Blog,the most handsome law student of the prestigious Babcock University.
Hey ladies and gents,watch out for this cool dude,he sure knows how to make dem eyelashes flutter*winks*
I AM KITTYPENS and I present to you our Babcock Finest Law Hunk-Dan Ekeh Nduka!!!

Kitty: Hi Handsome,can we meet you?

Dan: Of course you can,I am always available...lol..jokes qpart,I am Dan-Ekeh Nduka,mostly known as Dan-Ekeh...lol..final year law student of Babcock University.

Kitty: Waoh!final year student of Babcock and you are still rocking the title of the most handsome guy in the law campus?awesome!But does this mean that there aren't fresher guys who could have taken up that title or are there no fine boys in your law campus?

Dan: lol..I actually don't know if there is any boy that is finer than me though.

Kitty: lol..this is serious! Okay oh. ...so how did it feel gaining a place into Babcock University?

Dan: err..I was indecisive at first when I got into Babcock University but then I adapted to the school. Cool school though.

Kitty: oh,cool...so what do you think about the Nigerian educational system?

Dan: The Nigerian educational system is good and kinda fast,that is for private schools though.

Kitty: fast you say?I'm not quite sure all students will agree to that especially the federal school students. So what will you say as a law student,an advocate, and not just as a private school undergraduate, about the Nigerian educational system?

Dan: The Nigerian educational system is good and well organized.

Kitty: hmmm..although I bet  lot of students won't attest to that..anyways,let's move on. So there is this general conception that private school dudes are proud,what is your take on that?

Dan: lol..that is not true at all oh! There are proud federal school dudes too. They think private school guys are proud because they believe that private school students are rich and all that stuff...lol..the private school think this about federal school dudes too.

Kitty: so why do you think federal school dudes are proud?

Dan: nah! I didn't say that oh,I just think anybody can be proud and it has nothing to do with the person's school.

Kitty: so what does it feel like being Babcock's law most handsome?

Dan: lol..it feels cool,you will have lot of fans on campus,people hating on you for no reason,girls will always want to be around you or interfere in your business.

Kitty: hmmm..dem girls tho....*clears throat*..oya tell me sef,who is the lucky girl and does your title affect your relationship with her?

Dan: lool...the lucky girl's name is LOLA and yes,my title affects my relationship with her but we find a way to still manage our relationship.

Kitty: hmmm..I love your sincerity,cute..sooooo are you like some other guys that keep main chic and side chics?

Dan: loooool...ermm..I don't wanna answer that question though,so I will pass on that.

Kitty: lol..so what is your take on fashion and can we say you are a fashionable person?

Dan: I love fashion!I live fashion!...lol..my life is all about fashion though.

Kitty: Waoh!great...so we have shoe freaks,perfume freaks,blazer freaks,watch freaks an so many freaks and freakers...lol..under which category do you fall?

 Dan: I am more of a shoe freak

Kitty: great choice...so what kind of shoes do you do?your favourite designer shoe?

Dan: loubes

Kitty: interesting..so class or swag,which do you rep?

Dan: I think amma go with class though,anybody that has a class would surely have swag,I think swag falls under class.

Kitty: hmm..alright..so what is your philosophy about life?

Dan: I don't have one,I just live life the way it comes(play the game as it goes) but I strongly believe that we shouldn't take life too serious because it is short,let's all have fun!

Kitty: hmmmm...Thanks a lot Dan,it is great having you here...please say something to TheFACET readers to end this interview.

Dan: all I have to say to TheFACET Blog readers is that you all should keep reading and visiting this blog as it comprises of things that are entertaining and knowledgeable. Watch out peepz,this blog is going places! Good job TeamFACET.

And that brings us to the end of this great session!it was nice chatting with this hunk! Cool dude yeah?I know*winks*...
Join us here next time,you don't wanna miss our next star in this column!*kisses*
KITTYPENS.



                                                                

3 comments:

  1. Lol nice interview...and that's my friend Dan;real cool..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darling,keep reading and don't forget to spread the news about TheFACET*winks*

      Delete