Thursday 1 January 2015

An EXCLUSIVE Interview with one of the FINEST rising Fashion Star 'Prudence' - TITI


  • YOUR FULL NAME AND YOUR SCHOOL PLEASE?

My full name is Ochunge Prudence Deima Emen Nathan

Bowen University



  •  WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL IN FASHION WORLD?

Basically, I don’t have a role model in the fashion world.

I just wear anything I look good in , am confy in and don’t expose my body.



  • DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN FEW WORDS?

Am a very simple person.



  • WE LOVE YOUR MAKEUP, WHO INSPIRES YOU ON THAT TO?

Lol, thanks, but seriously nobody does.



  • CAN YOU DESCRIBE YOUR WARDROBE?

Trust me my wardrobe is mostly scattered lol



  • LIKE WHAT KIND OF CLOTHES CAN WE FIND YOU IN?

Mostly, you will find me wearing gowns, vintage-shirts, not too busy dresses.



  • WHAT DO YOU WEAR CASUAL DAYS AND OUTING DAYS?

            Okay, I am a fan of maxi dresses or let just dresses in general, I like vintage shirts, too and for casuals just jean and top.



  • WHERE DO YOU FIND YOURSELF IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS?

            In the next five years by God’s grace, I would love to see myself living in my dreams and hopefully married.



  • CAN YOU ELABORATE MORE ON YOUR DREAMS PLEASE?

            I want to be a very successful woman in life and with beautiful kids and a loving husband; would love to be working too and am sorry I believe my dreams should be between I and my God.



  • WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT EDUCATION SYSTEM IN NIGERIA?

             Humm, I think education system in Nigeria needs revival supposed to be better than this compared to some African countries.



  • SINCE YOU ARE A FASHIONIST, WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE YOURSELF IN NIGERIAN FASHION?

             Yeah, I would love to; I plan on combining the two and being very industrious.



  • WHAT ADVICE DO YOU HAVE FOR GIRLS THAT ARE INTO FASHION?

              Humm, fashion is not all about exposing your whole body, girls cover your own body for husband biko lol.



  •  MAKE-UP TIPS FOR GIRLS, ANY ADVICE?

               Not too heavy make-up, simplicity is beautiful.



  • GUESS YOU LOVE SHOES?

                Yes, I do.



  • WHAT KIND OF SHOE CAN WE CATCH YOU IN ON A DINNER, DATE, AND CLASSES OR FOR GRADUATION?

              I will prefer to wear heels for dinner, date and graduation. I do wear flat shoes mostly for classes.



  • THE HAIR THAT TRENDS THAT YOU WILL LOVE TO DO?

              None for now



  • WHAT DO YOU FEEL ABOUT SHORT OR LONG HAIR ON LADIES?

               I feel wearing hair that suits you or you feel confident in it goes well for me.  



  • ADVISE FOR LADIES?

               Every lady should work hard to be independent.



  • WHAT IS MOST AWKWARD COMMENT A GUY HAS SAID TO YOU AFTER DRESSING AND AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU FELT EMBARASSED?

                None.





Thanks Miss Deima Emen Prudence Ochunge, its nice talking to you.



By Giwa Titilayo  (BOWEN UNIVERSITY)


No comments:

Post a Comment